…but only if executives are equipped to unlock its full potential.
New technologies will change every part of our businesses and make it possible to reach new heights – if we figure out how to leverage it in our context. To survive and thrive, top management levels must be knowledgeable about both tech trends and have the necessary corresponding leadership practices that let them use these solutions to their advantage. Research shows that boards and executives do not have this combination of knowledge and experience.
The NewTech Leadership Practices seminar provides insight into two key components for management in today’s multispeed business environment:
- Understanding the key trends and technologies shaping your industry and their practical applications, and
- the leadership practices and approaches that will let you effectively use these technologies to your advantage.
Do you and your management team want to proactively explore the possibilities or live with the consequences?
Leaders of tomorrow will have to learn how to leverage both technology drivers and human capital.
- Accenture Bridging the technology gap in financial services boardrooms report 2016
- Capgemini Consulting – MIT Center for Digital Business Research, The Digital Advantage: How digital leaders
outperform their peers in every industry, 2012
- Digital Business Global Executive Study and Research Project by MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte 2015
- Please see www.multispeedleadership.com for our research in this field