Project Management 1
Be prepared for project management
Get an introduction to the basic tools of project management. Project Management 1 provides you with a holistic understanding of the basic methods and tools for project work.
You will understand the project’s form as a working tool and you will be able to complete more effective projects when having participated on Project Management 1.
What is a project?
A project is a one-time task that is limited in time, content (deliveries) and resources and that has its own project organisation. The number of these kinds of tasks is increasing.
The project’s working method puts great demands on the project manager and the project group – demands that you will find it easier to meet if you acquire the tools that Project Management 1 provides you with.
Who takes part?
Project managers or upcoming project managers who want to get an overview of a project, its content and method. Perhaps you are about to start a specific project or some cross-disciplinary problems related to change within the organisation and its products/services. Even though you have worked with projects for a few years, there is still much to be learned from this course. Project Management 1 is directed at industries, professional groups and organisations.
On the course you will work on:
- Understanding the working method of the project
- Applying methods for managing and ensuring progress
- Working with the project triangle (time, resources, content)
- Developing stakeholder analysis
- Applying the project toolbox
- Developing a business case
- Formulating objective(s)
- Organising and planning your work
An IPMA-registered programme
The training is IPMA®-registered in Denmark, which means that Mannaz’ goals and content have been scored according to the Danish NCB “Project Management Competences” – and that Mannaz’ indication of participants’ options for developing competences have been verified by Dansk Projektledelse (Danish Project Management) (www.danskprojektledelse.dk).
By completing the training, you will acquire the skills described in the NCB (National Competence Baseline), that are required for IPMA® certification in Denmark. You can become IPMA-certified through Dansk Projektledelse.
Part of Mannaz Project Management training
Project Management 2 is part of Mannaz Project Management training. The training consists of four courses, which can be taken consecutively or as needed.
Benefits for you
- Utilise the participants’ strengths resulting in good collaboration
- Understand and be aware of your role as a project manager or project participant
- Understand the management processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders
Benefits for your company
- Competent project management internally and externally
- Better organisation of the project teams
- Project managers with insight into the necessary tools of project management
- Stronger sparring for stakeholders
The price includes
Before the course
- DiSC Profile
- Pre-test for digital learning
- Digital learning modules
- Post-test for digital learninf
- Course material through Mit Mannaz
During the course
- 3 days of facilitation
- All meals
- Access to MyProject (in danish) - the Project Manager's virtual toolbox
After the course
Practical learning method
The course deals with topics that are relevant for all types of projects. This could be in-house company tasks or tasks associated with collaboration with customers and other stakeholders outside the company. The course is practical and combined with theory, and you will be working with typical situations in a project process based on a general business case. The facilitation is a mix of preparatory digital learning modules as well as plenary and group work.
Facilitation days – from start to finish
Day 1: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Day 2: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Day 3: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You will meet experienced facilitators and consultants from Mannaz. All facilitators have practical experience from working with projects.
The course will be tailored to your needs to ensure the optimal benefit for you. You will complete a pretest that tells us, which preparatory Mannaz digital learning modules you need to complete. Once you have completed the learning modules, you will complete a posttest, which gives the facilitators a unique opportunity to meet your needs and your level of competence as best as possible.