NewTech Leadership Practices
New agile leadership approach
New technologies are disrupting and changing the business paradigm for companies across all industries. Understanding the technological trends and having an agile leadership approach are basic requirements for continued success. The technologies will affect us in various ways and in different speeds across our organisations. Research has shown that executives and board members struggle to assess the impact of both technology and leadership. The programme NewTech Leadership Practices will give your leadership team and board the technological and leadership insights that will enable your company to thrive in today’s market.
Who takes part?
The seminar is relevant for leadership teams and/or boards – separate or together – who want to get a common understanding of how new technological trends shape their industry and how they can respond immediately. Regardless of prior knowledge or experience, you will be inspired and equipped to develop your new leadership practices needed to leverage the technologies and drive the potential impact.
On the course you will work on:
- Establishing common leadership ground: Understanding and discussing how the new technologies will impact your industry’s business models and strategies
- Impact leadership: Leadership practices that inspire companies to balance new technology with current capabilities
- Technology mapping: Mapping tech trends to opportunities within your business
- Rapid prototyping: Prototyping approach to allow quick assessments of new technology fit within your organisation
- Strategic foresight: Build organisational capacity to tackle trends and new technologies when needed
Benefits for you
- You will understand and be comfortable with the new technologies
- You will be able to explain and use the
- technological opportunities in your organisation
- You will get the tools to handle future trends
- You will understand how to experiment with agile leadership
- You will get the courage to experiment with new technology
Benefits for your company
- A leadership team and/or board with a common understanding and language for new technologies
- A leadership team with concrete plans of action to kick-start new technological initiatives
- A leadership team with the insights and tools to continue the technological strategic foresight
The price includes:
Before the course
- Tailored pre-reads on the topics
During the course
- 2 intensive days of facilitation
- Accommodation incl. all meals
After the course
- Take-home frameworks to make you hit the ground running after the programme
- Inspiring Goodie-bag
Practical learning method
This is an interactive program, which will feature plenty of experimentation, workshop activities, planning sessions and discussion on both technology trends and leadership practices. All is rooted in KPMG’s profound strategic and practical knowledge of how to implement the new technologies and Mannaz’s deep expertise with developing leaders in complex environments.
You will walk away with both new insights and knowledge as well as concrete plans of action to kick-start new initiatives within your organisation.
Who will you meet?
Michael B. Jensen
Michael has 9 years of consulting experience and is responsible for the Danish New Tech practice at KPMG. Here he identifies new technologies from across the world, which he subsequently helps Nordic customers implement and use to build new products and services.
Lars is a management consultant and Client Director in Leaders & Talents at Mannaz. He spent 17 years holding different executive positions in the financial sector, before he joined the Mannaz team. For the last 7 years he has worked as an internal and external consultant, specialising in creating results by focussing on implementation of strategy through structured change. As an integral part of Lars’ work, he builds trust and strong relations in organisations, helping them to realise and fulfill their full potential.